man pages for the 6386

~XT6510300~Frank McGee~C23~M24~6326~ fmcgee at cuuxb.ATT.COM
Wed Mar 22 02:10:29 AEST 1989

In article <631 at garcon.cso.uiuc.edu> dml00269 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu () writes:
>In article <915 at koko.UUCP> robert at koko.UUCP (Robert Zeff) writes:
>>Does anyone know where I can get man pages for the 6386?
>>Ours came with none!

I believe what you mean is that they didn't come with machine-readable
man pages; your Unix distribution should have come with assorted
printed manuals.

I don't think on-line man pages are available for 386 Unix.  If I hear
anything about it I'll post availability info here.

On a personal note, I used to love on-line man pages, but now that I
use the manual a lot, I prefer the printed manuals.  I can find things
quicker and more easily, plus it's easier to flip between two or three
manual pages in different sections.

--
Frank McGee, AT&T
Tier 3 Indirect Channel Sales Support