unixpc spare parts

Jan Isley jan at bagend.UUCP
Thu Mar 2 11:36:12 AEST 1989

Well, my mailbox was full when I got home.  Seems that a lot of you
out there do not believe a good deal when you hear one!

Yes, you really do get 2 (two) monitors with bump top covers for
$50 plus UPS from north California or keyboard and mouse for $25
or $30, I forget.  Officially, there is a $100 minimum, but if you
get close and you call when we are not busy ...

You get 2 monitors because that is how we got them, 2 to a box and
it just isn't worth the time and expense to repack them.  Of course,
this means that shipping is a more expensive but what do you expect
for this price.  And, yes, these are new parts, not the 'blemished'
7300s we have.

Now, if we had a source for cheap power supplies.   8*(
--
Jan Isley, follower of Zen, picker of nit

jan at bagend | {backbones}!gatech!bagend!jan | (404) 434-1335