sockets for SYSV (UNIXPC)

John Buck john at polyof.UUCP
Sun Mar 19 16:12:45 AEST 1989

In article <612 at ivucsb.UUCP>, todd at ivucsb.UUCP (Todd Day) writes:
> While bopping thru the kernel (Ver3.50), I found the following:
> # grep sock /etc/lddrv/unix.sym
> ... lots of SOCKET type references deleted...

If you get the UNIX PC WIN TCP package, you will get a BSD 4,2
compatible library with it, including full sockets.  Beware, though,
they don't work exactly correct (IE the implementation is flawed;
select doesnt work right, for one thing).

The hooks you see in your kernel are for the WIN / TCP driver
that comes with the WIN software.

If you want it, talk to you AT&T rep.
john at polyof.poly.edu
john at Polygraf.bitnet