May I do periodic postings?

~XT6510300~Frank McGee~C23~M24~6326~ fmcgee at cuuxb.ATT.COM
Mon Mar 6 08:07:55 AEST 1989

In article <957 at jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU> ecf_hap at jhunix.UUCP (Andrew Poling) writes:
>In article <6542 at saturn.ucsc.edu> ulmo at ssyx.ucsc.edu (Brad Allen) writes:
>>I have recently come to find comp.sys.att useful.
>>However, many groups on USENET tend to lack a feature of longstanding
>>information that is easily available.
>>
>>I'd like to start out by posting biweekly (every two weeks)
>>the list of ftp sites that someone gave me, with a little blurb attached
>>to the top of it that any requests, modifications, etc. to the posting
>>be sent to me.

I believe a similar list is already compiled and is posted regularly to
comp.sources.unix, but if you don't get comp.sources.unix then you
don't get the list.  I believe it's reposted every couple of months.
If I remember right, the list was VERY long.  If you post it here, I'd
suggest posting it not more than once/month.

Best wishes,

--
Frank McGee
Tier 3 Indirect Channel Sales Support