Question about windows and processor time (3b1)

andrew.d.hay mvadh at cbnews.ATT.COM
Thu Mar 16 22:03:52 AEST 1989

In article <451 at amanue.UUCP> jr at amanue.UUCP (Jim Rosenberg) writes:
[]
"System V.5 will have kernel threads and all that neato stuff.  Mach has
"message passing.  V.4 supposedly has a formalized driver interface:
"***Hooray!!!***.  Who knows what will be in OSF/ix.
"
"All of which means el squatto to us orphan 3b1ers.  Sigh.

Mach is (or will be soon) PD, and much of the BSD stuff it didn't
rewrite is now also PD, so why don't we create our own Mach-based
sVr5?

--
Null Fu-Tze		|		LEARN HOW TO AVOID RIPOFFS!	       |