UNIX-PC FOR SALE

Gary Sarff gsarff at landru.UUCP
Sat Mar 4 09:51:41 AEST 1989

I have an AT&T Unix-PC (PC-7300) for sale.  It has 1 Meg of RAM on the
Motherboard, (with traces for another Megabyte,) and a 20 Megabyte
hard disk.  I have the original box and the original starter manuals.
Some extra software to be included, (no manuals for any of it but should
be usable by knowledgeable person)  8-)

Prices listed where known
$295   The system currently has Unix 3.51 running.
$395   The C development system
       A microsoft compatible Basic Compiler
       AT&T Word Processor
       Q-Calc Spreadsheet
$193   PaintPower&PrintPower (Bitmap MacPaint Like drawing/printing program)

Also the system currently has on the hard disk compiled and functioning
News 2.11 Software for Usenet News, and the software is installed to access
"The Store!" via uucp.  I am asking $1100.00 for the system and software
or best offer.  I Need money to move and would like to give the system a
good home; it would make a good news machine or development system for
a single user.  (Best offer will be considered.)

For those who don't know about the PC-7300, it is a 10Mhz 68010 processor
with real virtual memory so you can run programs up to 4 Megabytes, a
graphical user interface to Unix, a 3 button mouse, detachable keyboard
768x348 monochrome bitmapped screen, built in 300/1200 auto-answer modem,
3 phone jacks, and a 5 1/4" floppy drive that is also capable of reading
and writing MS-DOS 320K floppies.

Contact Me at
  Gary Sarff
  801-756-6628