combo cards for 3b1

Howard E. Motteler motteler at umbc3.UMBC.EDU
Sun Mar 5 07:13:41 AEST 1989

Many thanks for the people who responded with info on setting
these things up, and also to Discovery Electronics (formerly DDS),
for reading the posting, and calling me up with an offer to help!
(They normally include documentation...)

A number of people sent me mail, asking me about the phone number of
Discovery Electonics.  It's 404 425 5700.  I understand they still
have a few of the "combo cards" left, as well as 1/2 meg machines for
as low as $495.

--
Howard E. Motteler       |  Dept. of Computer Science
motteler at umbc3.umbc.edu  |  UMBC, Catonsville, MD 21228