uucp & rolm

Kenneth Suh suh at cunixc.cc.columbia.edu
Tue Mar 28 01:32:53 AEST 1989

Can someone send me a sample L.sys entry to go through a Rolm CBX,
through a terminal server and then into a unix host.  For example,
I would first call up the Rolm and would then see:

	CALL, DISPLAY, OR MODIFY?

  right here, I would enter in.

	call termserv

  Then, I would get the terminal server prompt:

	termserv>

  Then, I would have to enter in the hostname:

	termserv> unixhost

  Then, I would receive the usual login stuff.

/ken

Kenneth Suh                            PATH: suh at WATSUN.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU
Columbia University P.O.                     ..!rutgers!columbia!watsun!suh
P.O. Box 250039				     suh at CUNIXC.BITNET
New York, NY 10025