cron bug on Unix PC

Joe Block jpb at valkyrie.UUCP
Sat Mar 18 15:20:47 AEST 1989

My Unix PC (I am running system version 3.0) got unexpectedly shut down
by a power failure earlier this week and now cron isn't functioning at
all.  None of my crontab entries are being executed any more.  Would
someone please e-mail me an uncorrupted /etc/rc and /etc/.cronstart?

Thanks,

JB
--
Joe Block
uucp: ncar!umigw!\                                 "The deceased made two
                  >umbio!{valkyrie!{jpb,root},jpb}  mistakes. He fired at
           gould!/                                  me and he missed."