UnixPC memory upgrade

Robert Morse rmorse at killer.Dallas.TX.US
Sat Mar 11 11:18:25 AEST 1989

I am tring to upgrade my UNIX-PC from 1 Meg to 2 MEG. A few weeks ago a
message was left on the upgrade.  I have a REV C, mother board. I got the
memory chips and installed them but the system did not see the memory.
I do not have the schematics so I cannot look to see what needs to be done.

If one knew the different ways to Update all the version of the UNIX-PC and
sent then for inclution in unix-pc sources, (even though it is not a source
I believe that it would be useful from time to time for many people).
		Thank You : Robert Morse

Also Does any one know what the Manual Set that ATT sells for $355.00 includes?

		Well Thanks again. Mail me here at killer! or send the
info back through the Net, (or can call me at 313-535-9408)