man pages for the 6386

Leslie Mikesell les at chinet.chi.il.us
Thu Mar 23 09:07:20 AEST 1989

In article <2624 at cuuxb.ATT.COM> fmcgee at cuuxb.UUCP (Frank W. McGee) writes:

>On a personal note, I used to love on-line man pages, but now that I
>use the manual a lot, I prefer the printed manuals.  I can find things
>quicker and more easily, plus it's easier to flip between two or three
>manual pages in different sections.
>Frank McGee, AT&T

I take it that you don't do any work from remote locations, or perhaps
you like to cart 50 lb. of manuals around with you.  And what about the
other users on the machine?  Or do you consider the 386 as a single-user
computer?  Now that disk space is more or less affordable, let's get the
manual back on-line.  Wouldn't AT&T like to sell everyone the next size
larger disk?

Les Mikesell