UNIX PC for sale (2MEG + 67MEG HD)

Jerzy Sliwinski jerzy at scotty.dccs.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 12 04:25:26 AEST 1990

Hardware:

1. AT&T UNIX PC with 2 Meg on the mother board + 67 meg hard drive,
2. UNIX PC STARLAN card
3. STARLAN network interface for IBM PC or clone,

Software:
	System software 3.5 (3.51m kernel installed)
	Development Set 3.5
	all manuals,

Price: hardware package (1,2 +3) $1600.00
			 1 + 2   $1500.00
                         1 only  $1200.00
			 2 	  $350.00
			 3        $150.00

add 250 $  if you want software.
Hardware only packages will come with System Software 3.0.

For additional 50$ I will include 1 month hardware guarantee
(you pay for the shipment for the return of hardware).

You also get free of charge a lot of PD software that is installed on the
machine (gcc, emacs,  LaTex, Modula-2, icon, HDB uucp, news, POSIX tar and
more )

No guarantees on software. I could be talked into reinstalling the software
for you starting from reformatted disk.

Some background info. I had this system for over 1 year. It run with no
problems except I once replaced the power supply.
I did not do any hardware modifications to the system.
The system was always backed up via TCP/IP other ethernet (not for sale) I have
another system that I am keeping.

If you are interested contact me via email or phone at (215)898-9308 during
daytime.

I kept the original shipping carton. Shipment can be arranged either UPS,
or if you are close by I can deliver it.

-- Jerzy