3B2 MAU for sale

Bill Kennedy bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
Mon Apr 9 10:43:06 AEST 1990

In article <1990Apr8.211930.24828 at rbdc> andy at rbdc (Andy Pitts) writes:
:I'm posting this for a friend who does not have access to the net.
:and response should be adressed to Mark Church.
:------------------------------------------------------------------------
:I have 2 AT&T 3B2 MAU Math Accel. Units that I purchased for a customer
:that doesn't want them.  They are COM CODE 105005391  Retail $2200.00
:
:I will sell them for $999.00 Each.

That's high.  I paid $450 for mine and Future-Net (or what ever their
name is now) has them for not a heck of a lot more.

:Will You please put a message on the net for me.
:Thanks Mark.
:
:They will work on a 3B2 400 Pec code for the chips are 73230.

Even Congruent sells them for less than that.  AT&T calls them "moon rocks",
but that's not a good reason for the rest of us to do the same.  I'm not
criticizing Mark's rationale, he's probably taking a loss, but he's doing
it because he bought too high in the first place.

:Thanks Mark Church
:mark at cso    ....!gatech!kd4nc!rbdc!cso!mark
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {texbell,att,cs.utexas.edu,sun!daver}!ssbn!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM   or attmail!ssbn!bill