new addition to osu-cis archives (for UNIXpc users)

Mark Dapoz mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP
Sun Apr 15 00:37:45 AEST 1990

In article <599 at manta.pha.pa.us> brant at manta.pha.pa.us (Brant Cheikes) writes:
>Announcing a new member of the osu-cis archive family:
>
>-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp      10         175199 Apr 12 19:31 kern.cpio.Z
>
>Relocatable object files used to link the 3.51m kernel.

Before people go off and start hacking with the kernel, I'd just like to say
that I've been working with the kernel the past few days and I've been able to
reverse engineer conf.c.  I'll be posting the source to conf.c to the net in
the next few days so don't bother spending any time duplicating my efforts.

--
Managing a software development team 	|   Mark Dapoz
is a lot like being on the psychiatric	|   ...uunet!mnetor!hybrid!mdapoz