Things I may need to know

Mike Seidle mseidle at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Wed Apr 11 09:15:59 AEST 1990

	I may soon be taking a position where I will be responsible
for an office full of pc's connected to a 3B2.  I think (hope and pray)
I have a firm grasp of **ix administration, but I know very little about
the 3b2.  Is there anything I need to know that isn't in the manuals ?
  Is it quick enough to do X11 ?

I don't know which model 3b2 it is, but how do 3b2's perform vs.
20mhz cached '386's ?  Its been my experience with ATT pc's that their
support is weak, is this the case with the 3b2 ?

A sincere thanks in advance to all who respond.  E-Mail only.

Mike - BSU