Problems with printing under Simultask

Jesse W. Asher jessea at dynasys.UUCP
Thu Apr 12 05:37:16 AEST 1990

I've been trying to get things to print under Simultask for the past
three months or so, but I just can't seem to find the answer.  When I
attempt to print something, it either prints very jumbled or it
doesn't print at all.  Two examples:  I'm running Word Perfect from the
D: psuedo drive.  When I try to print, drain.out deletes the document
before it can print.  I've tried to print out things using Formtool.
When I attempt to do so, it looks like it tried to print the entire
document in five lines.  It looks amusing, but I'm far past being
amused.  Can someone give me some tips or hints on this?  I'm tired
of not being able to print.  Two more things - I can print just fine
under unix using lp AND I seem to be able to print out things using
the dos command print while in Simultask.  Anybody have any ideas?

signed,
no longer of whole mind.

--
Jesse W. Asher - Dynasys - (901)382-1705     Evening: (901)382-1609
6196-1 Macon Rd., Suite 200, Memphis, TN 38134