*** JOHN MILTON'S HARD DRIVE (HD2) BOARD ***

Kevin O'Gorman kevin at kosman.UUCP
Wed Apr 11 01:26:22 AEST 1990

Sorry to post (but I did restrict distribution) -- mail to uncle.UUCP just
won't fly.

In article <793 at uncle.UUCP> jbm at uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) writes:
>system. I think a price of $75.00 each will be reasonable.
>
>Please note that I AM NOT TAKING ORDER YET! I would like to hear some feedback
>about this before I proceed...

Feedback: at $75 you'll get my check for two as soon as you say it's available.
--
Kevin O'Gorman ( kevin at kosman.UUCP, kevin%kosman.uucp at nrc.com )
voice: 805-984-8042 Vital Computer Systems, 5115 Beachcomber, Oxnard, CA  93035