Terminfo entry needed [was Re: AT&T 705MT (multitasking terminal)...]

Lenny Tropiano lenny at alps.UUCP
Wed Apr 11 04:25:02 AEST 1990

In article <115 at alps.UUCP>, lenny at alps.UUCP (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
> [Excerpts from the 705MT user manual]
>
> Overview:
>
> The 705 terminal may be operated in the following modes: native 705,
> 605 bct emulation, three PC emulations, synchronous, or VT320, VT220, or
> VT100 emulation.

[...]
Since this terminal is "brand" spanking new, I don't have any terminfo/termcap
entries for it in the standard databases.  Right now I'm using 605bct emulation
which is working just fine, but I'd like to use 705, without having to
make the terminfo entry myself...  Anyone got one?

-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano                 Project Manager / Sr. Software Engineer
American LP Systems, Inc.      E-MAIL (day) : ...{icus, sbcs}!alps!lenny