UNIX3.51m Kernel object files, it matches FIXDISK2.0 binary... (*LONG*)

Jan Isley jan at bagend.UUCP
Thu Apr 12 12:16:27 AEST 1990

In article <1990Apr11.042020.5317 at laguna.ccsf.caltech.edu> andy at csvax.caltech.edu writes:
>A while back someone made the observation that one can easily buy a
>board that houses a 68020 and plugs into a 68010 (or was it 68000)
>socket.  The problem, of course, was the software.  Now that the kernel
>is available in its consistuent pieces, is it now possible to correct
>the software problem?

Yea, that was me.  In fact I have such a board sitting here, waiting
for the day that I have software to run on it.  Since I am a dealer for
the company that makes the board, I am of course interested in doing a
group buy for these things. :-)

When I plug the board in the system turn the power on, all four LEDs light
up and the dreaded squiggly line, total failure, screen appears.

>Any thoughts from the experts?

ditto... ?

jan
--
jan at bagend  {..gatech..}!bagend!jan  (404)434-1335 voice at home