SVR4.0 Starlan Drivers

Ken Kubota ken at ms.uky.edu
Thu Aug 9 00:47:08 AEST 1990

I have been trying to install SVR4.0 from the source distribution for
386 machines.  Apparently, there are no starlan card drivers in the
materials we have received; this would be drivers for the AT&T card for
their 6386 systems.  Does anyone know if the drivers are supposed to
be included, if a driver exists, or if the 3.2 drivers can be coerced
to work with 4.0?  Please reply via e-mail if convenient.

Any help, hints, or leads would be most appreciated as I count the
days until the new semester starts....

					Ken Kubota

--
K. K. Kubota ---- ken at ms.uky.edu, {uunet,rutgers}!ukma!ken, ken at ukma.BITNET