SimulTask and huge D: file

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.uucp
Sat Aug 25 01:17:25 AEST 1990

In article <15783 at bfmny0.BFM.COM> tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM (Tom Neff) writes:
=In article <1990Aug22.172036.17300 at mccc.uucp> pjh at mccc.edu (Pete Holsberg) writes:
=>	While you're at it, how about fixing S-T so that Windows 3
=>	runs under it??
=
=I don't think it's Simul-Task's fault.  Goddamn Windows 3 goes out and
=tries to run various protected mode things to "figure out" what its
=environment is, EVEN when you tell it to shut up and use -R mode!!  God
=how I hate programs that think they're smarter than you are.

	Especially when they're right!  ;-)  OK - I'll redirect
	my complaint to Microsoft.

Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math
Internet: pjh at mccc.edu