Seagate Reseller News: quotes without comment

Stephane Desmarais desmarai at IRO.UMontreal.CA
Sat Aug 18 04:19:03 AEST 1990

>And why does Seagate spell "disk" as "disc"?  I thought only H-P and
>the French did that.
>
>Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]

Hey, we don't want to be associated with Seagate for any reason.  That's
why I'm glad to announce that we decided to change the spelling to:

	disque

P.S.  Hey, wait a minute, haven't we always spelled it that way ???
--
Stephane M. Desmarais       desmarais at iro.umontreal.ca  (le Domaine Canadien)
Departement d'informatique  uunet!mcgill-vision!iros1!desmarais