Location of in.h in SVR4

Lyndon Nerenberg lyndon at cs.athabascau.ca
Fri Aug 17 04:24:28 AEST 1990

In article <65 at aupair.cs.athabascau.ca> I wrote:
> Would someone who has access to a machine running SVR4 please let
> me know what directory in.h is located in? Thanks.

Thanks to everyone for the quick response. The verdict is it's
located in <netinet/in.h>.

To those of you who helpfully pointed out the find command, would you please
tell me the option to find that will make it look for files on a machine
I don't have?

--
     Lyndon Nerenberg  VE6BBM / Computing Services / Athabasca University
         {alberta,cbmvax,mips}!atha!lyndon || lyndon at cs.athabascau.ca
                           Practice Safe Government
                                 Use Kingdoms