SimulTask and huge D: file

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM
Wed Aug 22 10:17:09 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug22.172036.17300 at mccc.uucp> pjh at mccc.edu (Pete Holsberg) writes:
>In article <4928 at cuuxb.ATT.COM> fmcgee at cuuxb.UUCP (Frank W. McGee, attmail!fmcgee) writes:
>=The ability to shrink pseudo-volumes is one of the features of
>=Simultask 3.0, which is in Beta now.

>	While you're at it, how about fixing S-T so that Windows 3
>	runs under it??

I don't think it's Simul-Task's fault.  Goddamn Windows 3 goes out and
tries to run various protected mode things to "figure out" what its
environment is, EVEN when you tell it to shut up and use -R mode!!  God
how I hate programs that think they're smarter than you are.

--
To have a horror of the bourgeois   (\(    Tom Neff
is bourgeois. -- Jules Renard        )\)   tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM