gcc for 3b2

Gregory Gulik greg at gagme.chi.il.us
Mon Aug 27 13:47:33 AEST 1990

In article <588 at otello.sublink.org> venta at otello.sublink.org (Paolo Venta) writes:
>Hell again.

Don't you mean hello?

>I'm looking for gcc-any-version for 3b2-600 Unix V.3.2 .
>I really can't contact osu-cis, i'm in italy and probably
>i'm suffering of connection problems with the archive.
>Never succeeded to 'connect' with uucp; always a)busy b)no response
>c)rring, rring, zzzzz failed.
>If it's on osu-cis, i'll try during night-time.

I do have a copy of a gcc for the 3B2 and 3B15 written by a person
who's name escapes me for the moment.  But, before everyone sends
me thousands of requests for the source, I should warn you that it
is a very old version, the author says it's very buggy, and I can't
even get it to compile.  If I find the time, I'll get in touch with
the author again and see what I can do about fixing it, but I'm
moving next week, and I won't have time for a while.  Any volunteers?

-greg

--
Gregory A. Gulik					Call Gagme, a public
       greg at gagme.chi.il.us  ||  ...uunet!motcid!gulik	access UNIX system at
   ||  gulik at depaul.edu					(708) 318-7133

Notice:  Gagme's number is changing to (312) 714-8568 over Labor Day Weekend.