Thanks for info on 3b2-300

crmeyer at nobbs.physics.ucsb.edu crmeyer at nobbs.physics.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 20 19:17:24 AEST 1990

Thanks everyone for the information on the 3B2-300 I was condemplating
buying. I did not end up buying it (I wanted the development system).
If you want a cheap 3B2-300 system with an external hard drive/tape system
you might call Gregory Hauca at (818) 880-9336. Please note I have no
affiliation with Greg other than I looked at his computer and it seemed
like a lot of hardware for little $$.

                      |         Charles R. Meyer          |
                      | Internet: crmeyer at voodoo.ucsb.edu |
                      | Bitnet:   crmeyer at voodoo          |
                      | HEPnet:   voodoo::crmeyer         |