Attempt at choking the dead horse (comp.sys.att.3b1)

Norman Yarvin yarvin-norman at cs.yale.edu
Wed Dec 5 10:25:51 AEST 1990

jan at bagend.uucp (Jan Isley) writes:

>I was probably going to post a call for votes this weekend, but if
>everyone is really dying to beat me too it, I cannot stop you.

Jan: If you are going to post a call for votes, indicate what you would do
about the sources group ahead of time.  Many people are assuming the call
for votes will include a sources group, but your call for discussion did not
provide for one.

Norman Yarvin					yarvin-norman at cs.yale.edu
  Christmas -- the day when we celebrate the birth of a 2000 year old
  superstition by watching pine trees slowly die in our living rooms.