Desktop Publisher for 3.2 or 4.0 UNIX

Art Gentry gentry at kcdev.UUCP
Wed Dec 19 06:02:44 AEST 1990

In article <166 at genco.bungi.com> rad at genco.bungi.com (Bob Daniel) writes:
>Anyone know of a DTP program for AT&T 6386 or 486 running 3.2.x for 4.0
>UNIX?  Is FrameMaker or Interleaf available?

It's not a "true" DTP, but comes damn close, Word Perfect is available on
most unix platforms.  I'm currently running it on both an AT&T 3b2 and a
386 platform.   Has many of the features of a "true" DTP, but not neat the
complexity, and as a result, not all the functionality of a DTP.

--
| R. Arthur Gentry  Gentry and Associates  Excelsior Springs,  MO  64024 |
| Email: gentry at genco.bungi.com     MA Bell Voice: 816-637-2443          |