3b1 (aka UnixPC) and goodies for sale

Jeff Lawhorn jeffl at berick.uucp
Wed Dec 19 06:06:57 AEST 1990

I have the following 3b1 items for sale.  I would like to sell
them as a package, but would be willing to part them out for the
right prices.

	1) 3b1, fully loaded with 2M ram, 67M hd, Unix 3.51
	1) Expansion cabinet
	6) Voice Power cards with software.

I would like $3500/obo for the entire lot.  If you only want part
of what I've got, make an offer and we'll go from there.

This system is up and running currently, so it is known to be in
good working order.

--
Jeffrey F. Lawhorn             Information Systems Group
Programming Manager            Unix, C, and Database Consulting