Hardware Flow Control on tty

Uwe Doering gemini at geminix.in-berlin.de
Sun Dec 30 12:24:36 AEST 1990

larry at nstar.rn.com (Larry Snyder) writes:

>src at scuzzy.in-berlin.de (Heiko Blume) writes:
>
>>you bet :-) in fact i run fas-2.08beta, no more problems.
>>[don't ask me to send it, wait for the real release]
>
>will 2.08 support streams and run under Unix release 4.0?

Someone here in Germany offered me patches for SVR4. But until now I
couldn't contact the person who actually made the changes. Maybe he
is on vacation.

The problem is that I want to release FAS 2.08 not later than January 15th.
There are two nasty bugs in FAS 2.07 that could lead to hung ports and
immortal processes. Therefor, I have to roll out FAS 2.08 soon, before
even more people will be bitten by these bugs. If I haven't heard anything
about the SVR4 patches by then I will post FAS 2.08 without SVR4 support.

If anyone else has ported FAS 2.07 to SVR4, please let me know, and send
me the patches. I will do my best to adapt them to FAS 2.08, hopefully
before the above mentioned deadline.

     Uwe
Uwe Doering  |  INET : gemini at geminix.in-berlin.de
Germany      |  UUCP : ...!unido!fub!geminix.in-berlin.de!gemini