comp.sys.3b1.*?

Ward Griffiths ward at tsnews.Convergent.COM
Tue Dec 4 06:34:58 AEST 1990

dts at quad.sialis.com (David Sandberg) writes:

>In article <36388 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
>:	comp.sys.3b1, and
>:	comp.sources.3b1
>:Let's see if we can get a vote started BEFORE the upcoming holidays.

>I agree with Thad, on all counts.

Agreed. Let's get this over with.  Since among other things, this
here former Convergent Technologies plant where the machine was
originally designed will be closed the whole last half of December,
and I don't have easy net access down in L.A.

--
The people that make Unisys' official opinions get paid more.  A LOT more.      Ward Griffiths, Unisys NCG aka Convergent Technologies
===========================================================================          To Hell with "Only One Earth"!  Try "At Least One Solar System"!

"Let's get out of here.  They've run out of meat.  Funerals are a pain when     there are more than twenty people.  Never get enough to eat."                                             Donald Kingsbury, "Courtship Rite": Gaet to Honey