Attempt at chok (mark, don't post the cfv with att in the name!)

jeffrey templon templon at copper.ucs.indiana.edu
Wed Dec 5 13:14:12 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec4.164232.22013 at news.gvl.unisys.com> markw at gvlf1.GVL.Unisys.Com (Mark H. Weber) writes:

>Please do. I would only ask that you call the group comp.sys.att.3b1
>rather than comp.sys.3b1. The has been some opposition to the new group

	looks like this is a bad idea, i had really misjudged the situation
in my previous charter draft posts.  so far (Tuesday PM) the vote is
nearly three to one in favor of comp.sys.3b1 (with no att in the name.)
i suggest based on this that any proposal not have att in the name.

i'll post the final results of the test vote sometime between tomorrow
afternoon and Thurs afternoon.

					jeff