comp.sys.3b1.*?

Mark M Mehl mehl at cs.iastate.edu
Sun Dec 2 19:24:13 AEST 1990

thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
>I don't feel strongly about the name, so let's go with:
>	comp.sys.3b1, and
>	comp.sources.3b1

I do feel strongly about the name; let's try:
	comp.sys.att.3b1   (since we already have comp.sys.att) and
	comp.sources.unix.3b1  (since we already have c.s.unix)

>Let's see if we can get a vote started BEFORE the upcoming holidays.

Now there's a thought.  Can we reach a consensus on the name?
--
 /\ Mark M Mehl, alias Superticker (Supertickler to some)
<><> Internet: mehl at atanasoff.cs.IAstate.edu