Computer shipping cases - recommendations sought

Dr. Scump aland at infmx.UUCP
Thu Jan 4 07:05:51 AEST 1990

Please excuse the cross-posting; there's no one group that covers this
subject.  Followups to comp.sys.ibm.pc for want of a better choice --
I suspect that PCs hit the road more often than other machines...

We are looking to obtain reusable shipping cases for some
floor-standing 386 machines and companion monitors.  The machines
in question will be shipped around occasionally for customer training
use.  The two manufacturers that I know of so far that make cases large
enough are EPI (Engineered Packaging Inc.) and Computer Service Supply
(brand name: PC Express Pack).  I would appreciate it if anyone with
experience with either manufacturer (or with others who make cases
sufficiently large) could drop me a quick note at the email address
below.  I will post a summary if there is interest (and if there
are any responses to summarize).

Thanks in advance.

--
  Alan S. Denney  @  Informix Software, Inc.    "We're homeward bound
       {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland               ('tis a damn fine sound!)