3B2/310 & TB+

Elliot Dierksen elliot at alfred.UUCP
Sun Jul 29 02:54:30 AEST 1990

One small side note on this. Instead of using a shell script to do stty's
after login and then execute uucico, why don't you just create an entry in
/etc/gettydefs that does what you want??  that would work just fine!

EBD
--
Elliot Dierksen        "I don't care if my lettuce has DDT on it,
                        as long as it's crisp!!" -- Jorma Kaukonen