Anybody done Electronic Funds Transfer with VisaNet?

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at mtndew.UUCP
Tue Jul 24 03:45:01 AEST 1990

Hi folks,

     I'm in the middle of doing a project with a customer to do
electronic funds transfer using the VisaNet ACH.  We have a local
PC that interfaces to Visa's mainframe plus the ISC card (sync
communications) for the 3B2, but am just a little bit lost on how
to make it all work -- I'm decidedly not a bisync guy.

     Has anybody done this kind of thing?  It is pretty cool
technology, but I am unfortunately wallowing in it.  Any pointers
will be welcome...

     Steve

--
Stephen J. Friedl, KA8CMY / Software Consultant / Tustin, CA / 3B2-kind-of-guy
+1 714 544 6561  / friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US  / {uunet,attmail}!mtndew!friedl

I hope I get to invent as many worthless languages as Nicklaus Wirth has.