Desparately Seeking Serial Ports!!

Undergrad Projects Lab upl at gumby.cs.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 17 02:17:25 AEST 1990

Hello world,

The subject says it all.  I need at least one more serial port for my 3b1.  The
one I have is tied up with my 2400bd modem and I want another so that I can hang
a terminal off of it.  For any kind soul out there who is willing to sell a
serial card, I would be very appreciatve.  If it doesn't have any memory or if
it does, I don't care either way.  I just need the ports.

Thanks,
- sparkie
P.S.	PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not respond to the account from which this is
	being posted.  Respond instead to this account:
		mark.horn at mail.admin.wisc.edu
	-or-	harier!sparkie at cs.wisc.edu