Word Processor for 3b1

Paul Herzog ampah at swpyr2.sbc.com
Tue Jul 10 05:34:16 AEST 1990

One of the software products that was available for the UNIX 3b1 PC
from AT&T was a Word Processor.  I have the documentation, even the
Quick Reference Guide, and one, repeat 1, of the floppies; there were
two originally.  I have number one of two.

I'm trying very hard to find a copy of the second floppy.  I have the
serial number for the WP, it was bought and, I think, registered for
this 3b1 that I'm using (inherited).  The first floppy loads just fine
and i can run some of the software, works pretty nice from what I
can see; enough so to whet my appetite to try more.

Can anyone help me with a copy of the second disk?

Thanks in advance
Paul Herzog
Southwestern Bell Telephone Co.
St. Louis, MO
314-235-8025
--
Paul Herzog
Southwestern Bell     UUCP: uunet!swbatl!ampah