GSS drivers for printers?

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Sat Jul 28 02:47:55 AEST 1990

I have a nine-pin printer (okidata 192, probably same commands as
ibm graphics printer) hooked up to my 3b1.  I'd like to print
out graphics using the GSS package.  Is there anybody out there
who has produced a printer driver for the GSS package?
Any suggestions?
                               Kris A. Kugel
                              (201) 842-2707
       {uunet,att,rutgers}!westmark!hico2!kak  <--well-connected
		    {tsdiag,ka2qhd}!hico2!kak  <--frequent
{ssbn,zorch,zinn,ditka,daver,attdso}!hico2!kak <--semi-daily