3B1s & 3B1 LAN cards FOR SALE - NEW PRICE$

Robert Slaski slaski at netwrx1.UUCP
Tue May 8 00:56:15 AEST 1990

This message is being reposted with some changes.    5/7/90

FOR SALE:

AT&T UNIX PC 3B1 computer   $700 plus $25 shipping ***NEW LOWER PRICE***
   40 MB hard disk
   2 MB RAM
   StarLAN card  ***NOT INCLUDED***
   Usual components, e.g. mouse, monitor, modem
   UNIX 3.51 w/utilities & development system installed (disk reformatted)
   UNIX 3.51 software licensed
      but manuals/diskettes only provided for additional charge of $150
      ***software and manuals are not being sold separately***
   New replaceable battery installed
   Approximately 3 years old
   Diagnostics run prior to ship
   ***These are 3B1s - all have full height drive "hump".***

AT&T UNIX PC ethernet cards   $300    ***(3 cards & 2 manual sets for $900)***
   Approximately 3 years old
   Diagnostics run prior to ship
   Requires external transceiver (DB15 connector only)
   WIN TCP/IP licensed
      but software and documentation only provided for an additional $50

AT&T UNIX PC StarLAN cards   $100
   Approximately 3 years old
   Diagnostics run prior to ship
   AT&T StarLAN software license included
   Includes copy of StarLAN software and copy of manual

*** At the current rate, I will have Ethernet cards until at least 21 May.
*** I will have 3B1s and StarLAN cards until at least the end of May.
*** Please do not post notes asking availability.
*** The cleanest quietest units are going out first.
*** I will ship COD or prepaid.  Make checks to R. Slaski.

R. Slaski
(703) 827-7767
uunet!netwrx1!slaski