WANTED: COMBO or EIA RS-232 card for AT&T UNIX-PC

Bradley Bosch brad at i88.isc.com
Thu May 3 06:08:39 AEST 1990

I am looking for a used (or new) EIA (RS-232) or COMBO card for an
AT&T 7300/3B-1/UNIX-PC.

I would prefer a COMBO card but might buy a serial port only card if
the price is right.  I don't care how much memory is on the COMBO
card (I will adjust my price expectations appropriately).  Partially
working boards will also be considered.

If you send E-mail or leave me voice mail, please include a description of
what you have and the asking price with your return phone number and E-mail
address.

Thank you.

--Brad Bosch
(708) 505-9100 X307 (Voice mail)