attmail unix vs off site user

Bud Hovell bbh at mtek.uucp
Sun May 27 02:33:12 AEST 1990

In article <2267 at svnet.UUCP> ralph at svnet.UUCP (Ralph Barker) writes:

<Although I agree with Frank that sites connected to ATTMAIL are in the
<minority, I personally wish that more sites WERE connected.  ATTMAIL
<provides a number of nice features including being able to get your
<email via voice.  ATTMAIL also provides gateways to a variety of other
<commercial services and protocols, such as MCImail, X.400, etc.

...as well as telex and (outbound) fax service, as well.

                                 Bud