AT&T 7300/3B1 word processors

Julian Macassey julian at bongo.UUCP
Sun May 6 05:15:38 AEST 1990

In article <10106 at ingr.com>, elliott at ingr.com (Jeff Elliott) writes:
> Can someone post a summary of the various word processors available for
> the AT&T 7300/3B1?  I've been led to believe that in addition to the AT&T
> Word Processor, there exists the Smart system and Microsoft Word.   Are
> there any others, and are any of these still available commercially?
> Any info as to features, availability, price, and vendor would be *much*
> appreciated.

	For fans of Wordstar commands, there is a Wordstar workalike called
Fenix. It comes with an interactive spell checker and is pretty much
like the Wordstar of old. This posting is being done using Fenix.

	You can get details etc from Fenix at (813) 351-5532

	They advertise in Unix World etc.

	Also for fans of Wordstar 2000 there is a version for the Unix PC.

Yours
--
Julian Macassey, n6are  julian at bongo.info.com  ucla-an!denwa!bongo!julian
N6ARE at K6IYK (Packet Radio) n6are.ampr.org [44.16.0.81] voice (213) 653-4495