TB+ with HDB uucp

John F. Godfrey john at spirit.grle.mi.us
Tue May 29 23:55:03 AEST 1990

I am running HDB on a 3b1 with the 3.51m operating system, and a TB+
with the latest ROMs.  Lenny Tropiano's tbsetup.sh works great for
outgoing calls (thanks Lenny), but the register settings are incorrect
for incoming calls.  I tried the setup from Mark Dapoz (thanks Mark),
but he's not using HDB!

Has anyone got the register settings, gettydefs (if different),
Dialers and Devices (if different) files for HDB running with the
latest TB+ on a 3b1?

Any help would be *greatly appreciated*!

Thanks,
John
--
John F. Godfrey, Pastor
"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way and the truth and the life.  No man