Hard drive types on WGS 6386

James Edwards jed at milton.acs.washington.edu
Thu May 31 04:33:49 AEST 1990

Does anyone have a list of drive types in the WGS 6386 cmos. I have a Seagate
236R + adaptic 2072 controller (RLL) combo I'd like to put in, but the only way
that it works is if I tell the machine there is no hard drive present. The setup
utility does present a long list of drive types, but only by size, which is
not a great help. .
        While it seems to work with no drive defined, and boots fine, I'd be
happier if it were defined in setup.

Any and all suggestions and info are greatly appreciated. ATT has yet to return
my call.

Jim Edwards
jed at milton.u.washington.edu