unix starlan card driver for 286 machine

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Sun Nov 11 03:51:21 AEST 1990

I'm purchasing a PC starlan card, and intend to use it to
talk to my two 3b1's.  I know it will work for DOS, but
what I most want to do is get it to talk to my 6300+
(and that machines' successors ) while they're running
UNIX.

So what I need is a driver for this card, and perhaps
code for the daemon for it.

Before I go re-inventing wheels, I thought I'd
ask around to see if anybody had such a beast.
If not, does anybody have experience in doing
this kind of thing?

Before anybody else who needs something like this
gets excited, note that to work with the 3b1, these
cards are for the old version of starlan,
and if I need to do heavy development for this,
I'm not promising any release dates.

                               Kris A. Kugel
                         ( 908 | 201 ) 842-2707
   { uunet | rutgers }!{ tsdiag | westmark }!hico2!kak
				att!westmark!hico2!kak
		         {daver,ditka,zorch}!hico2!kak