For sale: AT&T UNIX PC 7300

steven.r.houser azathoth at cbnewsm.att.com
Wed Nov 21 15:13:27 AEST 1990

I have a news feed at work now, so I'm putting my spare AT&T 7300
up for sale.  It's fully functional except for the floppy drive:
it will read floppy disks but won't write to them.  You could replace
the floppy drive, or use another method to do backups.

This has been a nice "second machine" for me; I've used it to handle news
so my main 7300 could be freed up to run other processes.  If you connect it
to another UNIX PC via the serial port, it's also a handy way to do backups.

HARDWARE:

20 MB hard disk
1/2 MB RAM
360K floppy drive (reads disks but won't write)
103-key UNIX PC keyboard
3-button mouse
monochrome monitor
parallel port
serial port
1200 baud internal modem

SOFTWARE (with original disks and manuals):

UNIX PC System V release 3.51, including:
   Foundation Set
   Encrytion Set
   Asynchronous Terminal Emulator
   AT&T Telephone
   Curses/Terminfo End User Package
   GSS-Drivers
   System Diagnostics
Electronic Mail 1.0

PUBLIC DOMAIN SOFTWARE

rn (Usenet news reader software)
pcomm (communications package by Emmett Gray)
lots of software from the STORE (games, programming languages, etc)

PRICE

$350.00 (includes shipping)

Steve Houser
uunet!att!cblph!srh