Harddrive power supplies

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Wed Nov 21 09:22:42 AEST 1990

dougm at madnix.UUCP (Doug McIntyre) in <1630 at madnix.UUCP> writes:

	I want to move the hard drive out of my Unix PC to reduce the
	drain on the poor little power supply and have a second one as well.
	How much power can an average hard drive draw? Would a 60W supply
	be enough for a couple drives or do I have to go a little bigger?

and is answered by:

mvadh at cbnews.att.com (andrew.d.hay) in <1990Nov19.134747.26946 at cbnews.att.com>