CALL FOR DISCUSSION: comp.sys.3b1

Dave Snyder dave at das13.snide.com
Wed Nov 21 13:34:40 AEST 1990

In article <1085 at galaxia.Newport.RI.US>, dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US (David H. Brierley) writes:
->                               I think we should create two newsgroups.
-> First, comp.sys.3b1 (unmoderated) for discussions of all aspects of the
-> 3b1/7300 machine.  This would include the contents of the current unix-pc.*
-> groups with the exception of unix-pc.sources.  Second, comp.sources.3b1
-> (moderated) for postings of source programs specific to the 3b1 and for
-> patches to those programs.
->
A totally sound suggenstion, lets do it!

DAS
--
David Snyder @ Snide Inc. - Folcroft, PA

UUCP:  ..!uunet!trac2000!das13!dave     INTERNET:  dave at das13.snide.com