comp.sys.3b1? (was Re: Monthly posting about Unix-PC networ

Donald Lashomb donlash at uncle.uucp
Wed Nov 28 11:19:13 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov26.054429.1994 at uncle.uucp> jbm at uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) writes:
[...]
>I don't think we would warrent a comp.sources.3b1. I would suggest posting
>sources right in comp.sys.3b1, but only by a designated poster (moderator),
[...]

I don't like the idea of limiting the posting of sources to only one person.
I understand that source postings are great bandwidth eaters at times.
However, there doesn't seem to be an over-abundance of bandwidth-eating
in unix-pc.sources now, I doubt that there would be much in a new group
either.  Let anybody who has source to share do so without hassles.

+$.02

Don		donlash at uncle.UUCP